This policy sets out how Botron Software Solution Ltd uses and protects any information that you give Botron Software Solution Ltd when you use this website
Botron Software Solution Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Who we are
The Company, providing you services through this website is Botron Software Solution Ltd, a company duly organized under the law of Bulgaria, registered in Bulgaria, Botron Software Solutions LTD, whose Head Office is situated at 1 Chemi Vrah blvd., fl. 7, Bulgaria, represented by Boris Georgiev, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data protection contact person: Teodora Vasileva, address: 1 Chemi Vrah blvd., fl. 7, Bulgaria, email: email@example.com.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and email address – necessary for providing you with our products and services, including communication, answering questions and requests, providing information and technical support.
- Demographic information such as country of origin – necessary for providing product features and technical support, customized with the specifics and good practices of the respective country of origin.
- Billing address and phone number – necessary for the payment of fees for used products and services, accounting and legal purposes, required or allowed by the applicable law.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to provide you with the required services, and in particular for the following reasons:
- to identify you as a user of our products and services in order to provide you with such products and services
- to provide you with technical support
- to answer your questions and inquiries.
When we have your consent:
- we may use the information to improve our products and services
- we may notify you for any changes on the scope of our services, product updates, upgrades, amendments, new releases, development, as well as any good practices, business benefits and positive results, resulting from the use of our products and services
- we may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- we may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
- we may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
Method of collection
Each user provides personally his/her personal data. Users are not allowed to enter third party personal data, including sign up a third party using their email address, without due authorization by such third party. It is each user’s responsibility to provide and guarantee that the processing of personal data activities, performed by him/her are compliant with the requirements of the applicable Personal data protection legislation.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against loss or other forms of unlawful processing. We make sure that personal data is only accessible by only those who need access to do their job, and that they are properly trained and authorized. Our staff is required to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with the company’s guidelines regarding confidentiality, ethics, and appropriate usage of data. Staff is required to execute a confidentiality agreement and are provided with proper training in online privacy and security.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is anonymized.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Subprocessors and processing out of EU
Based on the above we store and processes some data out of EU, including in the United States of America, where some of our Subprocessors are based. We always check our US Subprocessors, if they are compliant with the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. European Commission has deemed the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework adequate to enable data transfers to the USA under EU law.
In regard to the above, your personal data may be transferred to other countries, including countries that have different data protection rules than your country. Your personal data may be transferred to the providers of the following services such as Customer relationship management (Mailchimp) and Hosting services (Amazon Web Services). We may replace our Subprocessors from time to time following the above rules of strict selection. Updated information about the list of current Subprocessors may be found at all times here on our website.
Subprocessors do not have any right to use the personal data we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us in making our services possible. When we cooperate with third parties and they process your personal data on our behalf, we make sure your personal data is being handled with the same integrity and security as we do.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations, and individuals unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent – we will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals when we have your consent to do so.
- For making some services possible – to third party processors, as described above.
- For legal reasons – we will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals, if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to: (a) meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; (b) enforce applicable contractual terms, including investigation of potential violations; (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Botron, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We provide services to and allow our website to be used only by persons aged 18 and over. If aged under 18, please ask for the assistance of a person aged at least 18 in order to use our services. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected personal data from a person under the age of 18, we will promptly delete it, unless we are legally obligated to retain such data. Please, contact us, if you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected information from a person under the age of 18.
We process personal data while the user is using our products and services or until the withdrawal of his/her consent. Afterward personal data is deleted or anonymized.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You have the right to request a copy of your personal details at any time, to check the accuracy of the information held and/or to correct, add to or update this information. You may ask for your personal information to be deleted completely if no inquiry from you is in progress. You also have the right to complain when your personal data protection rights have been violated. Please, note that after deleting your information, you shall not be able to use adequately our products and services. Please, note that we may keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes or be required (including by contract or by law) to keep certain information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with the deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements).
We will make commercially reasonable efforts to provide you with reasonable access to any of your personal information we maintain or correct it within 30 days as of receipt of your access request.
If you wish to exercise your right, you may write to the email address above. Please state clearly in the subject that your request concerns a privacy matter, and more specifically whether it is a request to access, correction, deletion or else. Bear in mind that we may ask for additional information to determine your identity.
You can at any moment unsubscribe from our newsletters and notifications, by sending a notification to the email address above or by using the link in the mailings, but after that we shall not be able to provide you with the full set of our services, which includes regular update and information about our software and its features.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems). Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort.
Complaints, in case of conflict, can be addressed to the email address above. If you file a privacy-related complaint, we will collect your name and/or company name, the name of a complaint-related person, email, and country location and details that gave rise to your complaint. We will use the information you provide to investigate your complaint and to send you an answer once your complaint is reviewed.
If you think we have infringed your privacy rights, you can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of Bulgaria, which is the Commission for personal data protection. More information can be found at: www.cpdp.bg.
You can also lodge your complaint in particular in the country where you live, your place of work or place where you believe we infringed your right(s).
If you have questions about this Policy, the Website or the Software Services, you can contact us at email@example.com