We are happy to announce that Botron Software is starting an Internship program for 2019. During the last few years, we managed to grow from a small team to a successful mid-sized company. And now we are ready to welcome people with less or no experience in the field of software development to work together with our senior developers and start a great career.
Do you think you are a good fit? Do you want to become a developer? Join the Botron Software team today.
- An experienced mentor to guide you through the process;
- 3 months contract;
- Optional extension or regular job offer based on performance;
- Flexible working time;
- Part-time or Full-time;
- Fair remuneration package.
- Understand the concepts of OOP;
- Are a good team player;
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Program in Java;
- Develop add-ons for any Atlassian product – Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc;
- Test your own code with JUnit;
- Work with source control – Git;
- Work in a high-performance team using Agile and Scrum;
- And most importantly – gain knowledge in a working environment.
- Botron Softwares office – Sofia, boulevard Cherni Vrah 1.
After you join Botron a dedicated mentor will be assigned to you. You will prepare a program together starting from A to Z in the best possible order for you. At the end of the internship period, the mentor together with the management team will decide based on your performance whether to extend the internship, to offer a regular contract or to suspend at that point.
Send your CV at email@example.com