We are excited to announce that Botron is starting the fourth iteration of its Internship Program for 2021. During the last few years, we managed to grow from a small team to a successful global company, and we are proud to say that our 2018, 2019, and 2020 interns are now effective and high-performing Developers. Our Program is ready to welcome people with no professional experience in the field of software development to work together with our senior developers and start a great career.
Do you think you are a good fit? Do you want to become a developer? Join the Botron Software team today.
What do we offer:
– Experienced mentors to guide you through the process;
– Gain experience working on real-world products, solving real problems;
– 3 months full-time contract;
– Possible extension or regular job offer based on performance;
– Flexible working time;
– Fair remuneration package.
You are a good fit if you:
– Understand the concepts of OOP;
– Are a good team player;
– Educated (or currently working on your education) in computer science or related field.
During the internship period, you learn how to:
– Develop apps for Atlassian products – Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket;
– Test your own code with JUnit;
– Work with source control – Git;
– Work in a high-performing team using Agile and Scrum;
– And most importantly – gain knowledge and experience in a working environment.
Botron Software’s office – Sofia, boulevard Cherni Vrah 1.
After you join Botron, a dedicated mentor will be assigned to you. You will prepare a program together, starting from A to Z in the best possible order for you. At the end of the internship period, the mentor, along with the management team, will decide based on your performance whether to extend the internship, offer a regular contract, or suspend at that point.
Send your CV at email@example.com
Important Note: Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an online presentation of the program via Zoom. After the presentation, an online test will be open to complete on your own time – details will be shared during the presentation.