We are excited to announce that Botron Software is starting the third iteration of its Internship Program for 2020.
During the last few years, we managed to grow from a small team to a successful mid-sized company, and we are proud to say that our 2018/2019 interns are now an effective and high-performing Junior Developers. Our Program is ready to welcome people with less or no experience in the field of software development to work together with our senior developers and start a great career.
Do you think you are a good fit? Do you want to become a developer? Join the Botron Software team today.
What do we offer:
– An experienced mentor to guide you through the process;
– 2-3 months contract (depending on your availability);
– Possible extension or regular job offer based on performance;
– Flexible working time;
– Part-time or Full-time;
– Fair remuneration package.
You are a good fit if you:
– Understand the concepts of OOP;
– Are a good team player;
– Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
During the internship period you learn how to:
– Develop add-ons for any Atlassian product – Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc;
– Test your own code with JUnit;
– Work with source control – Git;
– Work in a high-performance team using Agile and Scrum;
– And most importantly – gain knowledge in a working environment.
Botron Software’s office – Sofia, boulevard Cherni Vrah 1.
After you join Botron, a dedicated mentor will be assigned to you. You will prepare a program together, starting from A to Z in the best possible order for you. At the end of the internship period, the mentor, along with the management team, will decide based on your performance whether to extend the internship, offer a regular contract, or suspend at that point.
Send your CV at email@example.com
Important Note: Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an online presentation of the program via Zoom. The presentation will be followed up by a test on HackerRank.