Senior UI/UX Designer
Are you passionate about building amazing products? Join the Botron Software team today.
The foundation of our products is the strength, in-depth knowledge, and expertise of our colleagues. We come from varied backgrounds but share one focus, equally spreading in two dimensions: providing our customers with products that make their businesses more successful and giving back to our community by helping talented individuals achieve their dreams.
Our products are used by more than 3000 companies of all verticals worldwide, and by over half of Fortune 100, spanning from governments, space agencies, medical care to financial institutions. Botron’s pioneering product Configuration Manager for Jira is recognized as the most trusted solution for advanced Jira administration and migration projects in the Atlassian ecosystem.
Our philosophy in terms of growth has always been to expand steadily and significantly. After being recognized as the fastest-growing technology company in Bulgaria with a growth of 503% and ranked on Deloitte Fast 50 report, Botron has also become part of the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 report for 2019 EMEA.
In May 2020, Botron became a part of a cluster along with seven software product companies, and now the family of brands has an international presence in EMEA and the Americas.
What you will do
– Work on some of the top apps for the Atlassian Ecosystem
– Collaborate with product owners and team members to gather requirements and create overall UI/UX concept and strategy
– Draft sketches and mockups, create wireframes, designs, and interactive prototypes for development and business teams
– Research, analyze, and implement best cases and patterns in UX design trends
– Transform ideas into a well-structured user experience
– Work independently and as part of our team
You're a good fit if
– Work in an Agile environment where teamwork is at its best, no exceptions
– A keen attention to detail
– Interest in contemporary UX trends
– Self-driven, self-managed, and efficient
– A person with great technical, interpersonal, and communication skills
What you should bring
– At least 3 years of professional experience as a UI/UX Designer
– Experiences with design and prototyping tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
– Experience creating user flows, wireframes, high fidelity prototypes
– Portfolio of completed projects
– At least Intermediate level of English (both verbal and written)
– Located in Sofia (Bulgaria)
What we offer
– Growth opportunity in a dynamic company
– Work in a highly motivated team
– Ability to work remotely
– Flexible work schedule
– 25 days paid vacation, team buildings and celebrations, sports card, secondary health insurance