Professional Services Consultant
Are you passionate about customer success and want to learn more? Join the Botron Software team today.
We are passionate about tools. As software professionals, we know how important great tools are to increase organizational alignment, team speed, engineers’ satisfaction and ultimately maximize the value that teams can deliver to the customers. We wanted to share this passion for Great Tools with our users. Since 2006 we use Atlassian tools and have found that their philosophy about software is very close to ours. Using Atlassian products as a core platform we deliver Great Tools to software companies and IT teams that want to innovate, build products better and change the status quo.
What you will do
– You will provide technical consultancy to Botron customers.
– Manage technical aspects of data and configuration migration/merges.
– Install, configure, customize and upgrade different software applications.
– Assure customer systems are stable, reliable, running at optimum performance and configured for easy changes.
– Handle services requests, developing technical requirement definitions for Statements of Work (SOWs) and assisting customers with issues encountered.
– Contribute to the ongoing development of Botron’s products.
You're a good fit if
– Passionate about customer success, engineering, and want to learn more.
– With a strong sense of urgency and professionalism
– Detail oriented.
– Self-driven, self-managed and efficient.
– Able to work well in a fast-moving agile environment
– Able to solve complex technical issues
What you should bring
– 2+ years of prior experience in a technical software related role – Customer Support, SW Development or Quality Assurance or Consulting.
– Working knowledge of Relational Database writing complex SQL queries: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, TSQL
– Working programming knowledge with Java/.Net
– Working knowledge of scripting – shell, and others.
– Working experience with UNIX, LINUX and WINDOWS platforms
– Knowledge of Directory Servers and Directory Managers – Active Directory, LDAP servers
You have advantage if you have
– Working knowledge of Atlassian products and related technologies: Jira/Confluence/Crowd
– Knowledge in browser automation frameworks
– Solid understanding of “Internet Fundamentals” – HTTP, SMTP, SSL, Firewalls, Web Servers
What we offer
– Growth opportunity in a dynamic startup company
– Work in a highly motivated team
– Ability to work remotely
– Flexible work schedule
– 25 days paid vacation, team buildings and celebrations