Enterprise Atlassian Solutions
- Case studies
Enterprise Atlassian Solutions
Enterprise Solutions: are designed to integrate multiple facets of a company’s business with full end-to-end business solutions. Track, coordinate and report using the Atlassian platform and best of breed applications.
- Project & Program Management (PMO)
- IT & DevOps
- Software Engineering & Quality Assurance
- Asset Management
- Human Resources
- CRM & Sales
From Demand to Deployment
Accelerated Demand to Completion via Continuous Deployment
- End-to-end Release Management Solution: connecting your Service Desk, ITOPS and Program Management for synchronous smooth and accelerated execution.
- Automated Delivery: Automate movement of binaries to any endpoint in any environment and with any support server configuration. All performed on an incremental basis with continuous feedback describing inventory and changes.
DevOps - Continuous Integration & Delivery/Deploy
- Embrace Agile: embrace Agile practices while managing smaller incremental releases.
- Automated Delivery: automate movement of binaries to any endpoint in any environment and any support server configuration. All performed on an incremental basis with feedback showing the inventory and changes.
- Continuously Test: automate testing so developers and/or testers can run through critical functional tests. Couple this with code analysis to provide feedback on the readiness of binaries.
- Automated Integration: trigger your development process workflow in the continuous integration server upon check-in of source code. Run automated tests and perform source code analysis.
Quality Management for Jira
Manage All Aspects of Your Quality Using Jira: Test Suites, Manual & Automated Test Cases, Link to Features/Test Cases.
- Botron will transfer your current Quality Management System (QMS) to Jira and customize it meet your specific needs.
- Aggregated views for test cases, pass/fail status. Reports for test suite/projects, historic trends and progress.
- Implement collaboration features, including notifications, comments and assignments to help get everyone engaged.
- Leverage an intuitive dashboard and reporting to help you see the bigger picture and highlight opportunities for improvement.
Asset Manager for Jira
Asset Manager for Jira allows you to…
- Create Inventory: define and create custom assets for managing hardware, software, intellectual property and any other company resource.
- Manage Relationships: between assets, owners and organizations.
- Define Classes: inventory and organize classes into hierarchies.
- Build Custom Reports & Screen Layouts: assets of different types, history and locations; plus search for assets with built-in query language or with JQL functions.
- Scan Existing Desktop and Laptop Computers: built-in asset information collector application.
- Import Data: CSV files, or migrate data between Asset Manager for Jira instances.
Use Botron’s powerful and comprehensive REST API for additional third party systems’ integration.
Human Resources for Jira
Maximize the Efficiency of Your HR Department with Jira.
- Performance Evaluations: build standard and personalized goals, objectives and measures to drive company performance.
- Personnel Files: centralize appraisal history, off-time records, training chronology and position changes.
- Employee On-boarding Module: ensure employees are ready to go on day-1 with an on-boarding module (pre-employment checks, accesses and details creation).
- Employee Off-boarding Module: off-board employees and contractors with a module designed to help HR teams easily track of the offboarding process.
- Vacation Module: make it easy for employees to submit and track holidays requests.
- Personal Details Change Module: empower employees to self-manage their own confidential personnel data with Jira HR team notifications of personal details change.