As a world-class solutions provider, Botron offers Customers and Partners reliable and timely resolution of technical inquiries. Customers and Partners can access our Botron Support organization by e-mail or online via our case management system.
Response time and SLA
Botron Support organization does not set a Service Level (SLA) threshold for the overall problem resolution, however the first response and assessment of the issue is done in 1 business day. Business days are Monday to Friday, except December 25th (Christmas), January 1st (New Year), March 3rd and Thanksgiving Day (last Thursday of November). Business hours are from 6,00am to 10,00pm Western European Time (GMT).
Customers will receive an automatic email reply with a issue number for the submitted inquiry and subsequent email for every progress update.
Case Management System
Botron Case Management System can be accessed at: botronsoft.atlassian.net. It is a Jira on demand system, where every Botron product is configured as a separate project.
Customers can create:
- generic questions or issues that were not answered by the documentation
- bug tickets – crashes and malfunctions
- improvement & feature requests- changes and additions to existing functionality
Customer may email a problem to email@example.com.
Required Information to expedite issue resolution:
- In Subject field: The Name and the version of the Software.
- Contact name(s) and company name: Your name and the name of your company, as well as the names of alternative contact persons.
- Contact information: E-mail addresses and phone number where you and others listed can be reached.
- Product information: Product license number, version/release of Software and patches that have been installed specific for the installation on which the problem/query is based.
- Problem description: A detailed description of the problem. This must include the problem(s) you are experiencing, any changes made prior to this/these problem(s), how long you have been experiencing this/these problem (s), etc.
- Configuration Information: Botron Support Engineers will need valid and current configuration, product name, version, and build number information. Supplying this when creating a case via the Web, Email, or on the telephone will help accelerate case resolution.
- Error Messages: Provide accurate error messages, log files, and precise product behavior description(s) to assist problem isolate and root cause.
- Steps to Reproduce: Provide exact steps to produce the problem and provide relevant test or use-cases.
- Description of Recent Environment or System Changes: Provide descriptions of any recent product or system changes that occurred prior to noticing the problem