Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO) Training with Jeff McKenna
- Certified Scrum Product Owner® professionals have been taught the Scrum terminology, practices, and principles that enable them to fulfill the role of Product Owner on a Scrum team. CSPOs are typically the individuals who are closest to the “business side” of the project.
What are the benefits of a ScrumMaster certification?
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the Certified Scrum Product Owner’s role from the best minds in Scrum.
- Demonstrate to employers and peers your attainment of core Scrum knowledge.
- Expand your career opportunities by staying relevant and marketable across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices.
- Engage with a community of recognized Scrum experts who are committed to continuous improvement.
About Jeff McKenna:
- Since the late 1980s, Jeff has focused on the process side of development along with Jeff Sutherland and John Scumniotales. In 1993 at Easel Corporation, they created the Scrum methodology of agile software development and started the very first Scrum team. He has been involved in all areas of software product development from programming, system design, and architecture to project management, testing, sales, and marketing.
- Jeff is a Certified Scrum Coach and Scrum Master, he has taught, coached and mentored agile teams using Scrum and Extreme Programming practices for many companies, including Oracle, PayPal, Borland, Vanguard, Microsoft, Google, Lockheed Martin, Tumbleweed Communications, V-Mark and Net Objectives.
The CSPO Course is a 2 day class between 28-29 September from 9AM–5PM, a light breakfast, coffee, refreshments, and lunch are provided.
- Scrum Overview
- Product Owner Roles & Responsibilities
- Product Owner Planning
- Product Backlog
- User Stories
- Prioritization & How To Accurately Estimate
- Release Planning
- Working Collaboratively with Teams
- Scaling Across the Organization
- Acceptance Criteria
- Measure, Test & Adapt with Metrics and Reporting
What do you do after you receive your CSPO certificate?
Becoming Agile is a lifelong journey. Incorporating Scrum principles and practices into your world of work takes diligence, patience, and a commitment to continuous improvement. Further enhance your knowledge and skills by:
- Joining a user group.
- Sharing your experience with the Scrum Alliance community by contributing an article to our website.
- Attending Scrum Alliance Gatherings.
- Participating in the CSPO LinkedIn Group.
- Becoming a Certified Scrum Professional.
- You can let others know about your accomplishments with a CSPO certificate, CSPO logos, and an active, editable profile on the Scrum Alliance website.
Price: 1320 EUR (VAT included, invoice)
Location: 1 Cherni Vrah Bld. | Sofia 1421 | 7th floor – Botron Headquarters